Education for Talent Visa should not be a special one. Age limit for Global Talent Visa is not specific too. If you are already 17, then you are welcome to apply.
Question 1: “Do you know if there is an age limit to this Tech Nation talent visa? I am 52 years old.”
Question 2: “Do I need to have a PhD as a requirement for the Exceptional Talent Tier 1 Visa application? And is one who is 69 years old eligible?”
Question 3: “I am a graduate from UK university (Computer Science). Am I eligible to apply for Tier 1 Exceptional Promise?”
Answer: in one sentence – there is no requirement about particular age or educational background to apply for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa in Digital Technologies. But…
And here we need to consider both of the aspects: age and education.
Age Limit and other age-related questions
However, there are a few basic requirements that introduce a general approach regarding the age of them:
- A person has to reach the age when, according to the legislation of her country, she can get the passport to travel abroad. Traditionally, this age is between 16 and 21.
- An applicant for Exceptional Promise has to be a person of young age (18 – 35 years) or early stage of middle age (36 – 55).
- An applicant for Exceptional Talent can be a person of young (less preferable), middle or old age with world-level recognition of achievements in Digital Technology.Sure, this method is too generic and does not provide information about specific cases. But at least it clearly states that in 20’s it is, probably, the right way to apply as Exceptional Promise. But in the 50’s it will be more challenging to prove Promise than Exceptional Talent.
Educational for Talent Visa in Digital Technologies
Here we have three main approaches. These are the foundation of any question for the mentioned visa route however, please, consider that they are not relevant for other routes:
- No need to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science to get this visa.
- PhD is not required in any area (however, for other fields like science and Engineering – this is a “must-have” option).
- You may have any degree from any field of research and any University. There are no strict rules about the educational level of applicants. In other words, you can finish any courses.
For example, you may be a Beautician. Then, you may launch a startup in Beauty and Health. After this, you may earn a couple of billions. As a result, you may apply for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa in Digital Technology. With a high degree of success (and the right documents attached to your visa application) you will get this visa. Even if you are a Beautician.
One more important fact about the requirements for education to Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa applicants. You can even drop out of the University (as a couple of recipients have done), and your chances are still high to get this visa. Everything depends on your personality, achievements and… a bit of luck.
Additional fact – this visa route is exceptional because there are a lot of unusual people’s stories behind every application. So if you see that your story is unique – it is always better to ask about professional support.
Talent Visa Help has been created for informational purpose and is not an official guidance for Global Talent Visa (Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa) application.
Talent Visa Help should not be used as a substitute for the official Tech Nation Guideline or Home Office Guideline. Talent Visa Help is NOT linked either with Tech Nation or Home Office. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the texts belong solely to the authors at Talent Visa Help. The contents of Talent Visa Help do not constitute legal advice and authors accept no liability for the accuracy of information provided. Applicants should always consult the official governmental guidance and seek professional immigration advice where appropriate.
For additional assistance, please, contact email@example.com