I got questions about Tech Nation and this Blog. Today I want to declare clearly and directly: my Talent Visa Blog does not have any relation to the Tech Nation.
Tech Nation, as the only designed body for Endorsement in Global Talent Visa route for Digital Technology. As the only authorised body for the applicants of Tech Nation Visa, it has its official communication channels. My blog is not among them. And if you want to know details – read more.
I think now it the right time to explain my readers key ideas. In particular:
- official status of this Blog,
- my status as a recipient of Tier 1 Exceptional Promise Visa,
- absence of a link between me and official bodies.
When I’m writing about the official bodies, I mean Endorsement Panel and Tech Nation. As well as Home Office and any other governmental body.
Additional Explanations about Tech Nation and Talent Visa Help
Hence, please, additionally to my Disclaimer, read carefully and regularly the following statements:
- This Talent Visa Help Blog does NOT have any official or direct link to the Tech Nation. I don’t have indirect link to the Tech Nation as well.
- Importantly, here I express only my own humble opinions. Here I share my knowledge about the Global Talent Visa route as well.
- I am a recipient of Tier 1 Exceptional Promise visa. I got it in 2016. As a result, I have my own hands-on experience on applying for this visa route. That is why my information published in this Blog can be out-of-date.
- Any insights and knowledge, shared in this Blog, are not immigration advice. Again – this is only an opinion. Humble opinion of an experienced person who you can meet at a pub, party or… this Blog :).
- Tech Nation Visa Ambassadors are NOT employees of either Tech Nation. Also, they don’t belong to the Endorsement Panel who assess the Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa applications. Tech Nation Visa Ambassadors are people who can tell you more about this visa route. They answer your questions. As a result, if you have any specific question – I will be glad to solve it. Please, feel free to contact me via email or messenger of this Blog.
Finally, I think it is straightforward to understand from the text above. But I want to highlight one more time.
Indeed, any idea, answer, recommendation, opinion, suggestion, etc., shared in Talent Visa Help blog are my own. They aren’t an official statement of the Tech Nation and does not have relation to Tech Nation at all.
Talent Visa Help has been created for informational purpose and is not an official guidance for Global Talent Visa (Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa) application.
Talent Visa Help should not be used as a substitute for the official Tech Nation Guideline or Home Office Guideline. Talent Visa Help is NOT linked either with Tech Nation or Home Office. The views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the texts belong solely to the authors at Talent Visa Help. The contents of Talent Visa Help do not constitute legal advice and authors accept no liability for the accuracy of information provided. Applicants should always consult the official governmental guidance and seek professional immigration advice where appropriate.
For additional assistance, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org